Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Yaoi Project

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 am

(nop I haven't taken the test, I completly did forget to take it. But it looks like both of us have problems with following up with the peoples)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:41 am

(I think I should of combined Marluxia and Sora's parts, it would make it go faster)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 am

(I think this is way comfusing for both of us two, don't you think so? I can't keep the persons in my head without failing... My suggestion is that we lay this one on ice)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:32 am

(I have a idea, how about we take the pairings at a time. Like first it can be Zexion and Demyx then later Akuroku, then etc
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:59 am

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:58 am

(okay then)

I ignore the blonde and headed back to the kitchen. My feet took me straight to the closet and I opened the door a smile on my lips as I pulled out one of my prized possessions. A skateboard that was black with a red and black cross on the bottom and three words reading Emo, Gothic, and Skater aroound it. My fingers ran slowly on the wood, this was my pride.

With my board under my arm I opened the front door and walked out. The cold air was welcoming to me and I sighed as I laid the skateboard on the ground and got on it pushing with my other foot. It wasn't like I had a major crush on Demyx, I just thought...wait, what do I care about the over-hyper blonde. I grunted and shook my head making my bangs flip.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:06 am

I sat back and wondered why Zexion kept ignoring me. It wasn't like I had done anything to him, I were just my old self. I thought to myself as I saw him walking out with his skateboard
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:12 am

I tried not to think of him, but yet it seemed like my mind would put out those lovely water blue eyes, his musical like voice. I felt my heart beat faster and I hopped off my board."I can't like him..." I told myself. But I felt like I did but then I felt miserable,'He would never prefer a little emo like me,' I thought gloomily and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Yaoi Project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2