Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Massive Yaoi Project Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Empty
PostSubject: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:43 pm

well I', told I should put this on here, anyway you should know this idea already but nothing bad with reminders, this part involves the Zemyx part of the project which contrains sleeping pills or medicine and handcuffss, but it occur later,

Okay So right now we have the pairings Akuroku and then Marluxia and Vexen, and there are a couple of others, but anyway My idea is what if Axel, Roxas, Marluxia, Vexen, Xemnas, Saix, Sora, and Riku made a plan to get Zexion and Demyx together, hey Zexion is emo and Demyx has emotions, but this idea must be done before Sora and Dem-Dem are kidnapped.

But it's really funny and as I told Roxas, This rp is too serious and it should have some funny scenes before things start going bonkers and chaotic, and knowing all of you I think this may be one funny thing that could happen, especially since Axel should be the leader of the plan, but anyway Roxy agreed so what do you all think, I got this idea a long time ago just never opened my mouth until I read one of schroomergurl's story.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am

i'm glad one of my fanfic's gave you that idea ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://massiveyaoiproject.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:43 am

A correction, you mean one story that sparked a old idea that otherwise would had been forgotten
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:08 pm

so one of my fanfic's just gave you a little push then? btw, which one was it again? i forgot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:36 pm

I think it was Golden Fire, Silver Water, and also nice banner
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:37 am

cheers thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:05 am

good idea Zexy, we know now that they feels something for each other, but yet doesn't know pirat
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:31 am

Thank, and Right Demy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:47 am

lol, sounds good. *evil grin* I will have a lot of fun w/ that...SAIX!!! I miss you, why did you have to bring Riku ><;
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:53 am

Hi Xemnas *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:36 am

Xemmy =D *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Massive Yaoi Project Idea   One Massive Yaoi Project Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Massive Yaoi Project Idea
Page 1 of 1