Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts High School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm

"Hi Demyx" Sora smiled to Demyx and returned the hug
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am

"It was awsome," Luxord answered, and eased away from the hyper blonde. Zexion watched his three friends silently and smiled slightly, he then glanced around looking for the others of their gang.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 am

"Yeah totaly" Sora said happy. Demyx looked at Zexion "How was yours?"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am

Zexion merely shrugged,"It was okay, I guess," he replied and leaned back against the lockers. He pulled his music out and stood listening to it, but there was a reason, he felt odd around Demyx. Last year it was a small feeling but now it felt more stronger, yet he couldn't describe it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 am

Demyx nodded, "did you spend alot time on the libary again?". Demyx smiled to his friend
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 am

"mostly," Zexion replied and shrugged again, he then adjusted his bag and looked at his friends."So what classes do you have?" he asked, pushing his supposed feelings of Demyx aside, he was curious to see what the other had. Luxord frowned and pulled his schedule out of a book and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 am

"Alot of stuff that I'm sure I will fail in..." Demyx said
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 am

"Here, let me look," Zexion said and leaned foreward he scanned the classes and a bored expression came on his face,"Those classes are easy," he exclaimed,"and," he added and pointed to one subject that Demyx surely wouldn't fail,"you have music, so you won't be failing that."
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 am

"Music is the only thing I acturly are good in, and if I fail in more classes. Mom will take my sistar until I pass them" Demyx sighed
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 am

"If you want too, I could come over and we could do a study group," Zexion suggested and reached into his bag, the first day of school always took longer to start so why could he let lose a little. The blunette then looked down as he dug through it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 am

"Really? Will you really help me?" Demyx said surprised and looked at his blunette friend
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 am

"Sure, I mean what are friends for?" Zexion stated and pulled out his cigarettes and light, he then lite one and and returned the pack and lighter to his bag, he saw several eyes from other students glance at him but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 am

Demyx nodds and smiles, but it soon fades as he sees his friend with the smoke. "Have you started smokeing again? Is something wrong again?" Demyx knew really well that something was wrong when Zexion begun smokeing
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:53 am

Zexion tooks his cigarette from his mouth,"No," he replied and put it back in his mouth. He was a emo, and though the doctor said he shouldn't smoke he rarely listened, like when he use to cut himself in both eighth grade and his freshman year. Not that nothing was wrong he just felt like doing it, a simple misunderstood person.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:56 am

Demyx looked at Zexion, worried about his friend. He begun to get some strange feelings for Zexion, feelings which ment more than just friend or best friend feelings. "Zexion, are you sure nothing is wrong at all? You're just hurting yourself with the smokeing"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 am

"I'm positive," Zexion answered, he shook his head and took another draw of his cigarette
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 am

Demyx nodds "You know you can talk to me when you have a hard time" He wispered to Zexion
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 am

"Yeah, yeah," Zexion grunted and blew out a smoke cloud
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 am

Demyx sighed, he takes out his ipod and puts it on
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 am

Zexion checked the clock and sighed

(Could we introduce Menou Kurashina? she's very beautiful and from D.N Angel, good to make Zexion a bit jealous, right?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 am

(sure)

Demyx heads to his class, listening to his ipod
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 am

Zexion dropped his cigarette and grounded it with his heel before he turned and headed for his class, he walked next to Sora,"Say where's Riku?" he then asked and looked around."I'm right here," Riku called and ran up to them,"sorry, I gotten lost," the silverette admited.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 am

"Hi Riku" Sora said happly and hugged his friend
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am

"hey Sora," Riku exclaimed and smiled before he hugged the smaller brunette. Zexion turned his head and try to focus on the music that was blasting into his ears, meanwhile a blonde haired girl was walking to class when she accidently bumped into something, she blinked and looked up, she saw the dirty blonde hair and back up,"Sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 am

Demyx turned around as someone bumped into him. He was the girl "Oh sorry, my fault" he reaches out his hand, offering to help her up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts High School
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massive Yaoi Project :: Random RP's-
Jump to: