Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts High School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

Kingdom Hearts High School Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:31 am

I wanted to make this rp, because one I just wanted to, and two I seriously need to start working on my emo Zexy, the reason is in the chatter box *hides her face* anyway they're in high school and can contain all the yaoi. I can already guess some of the parts of the members that join, but I got to admit the high school scene is pretty normal but hey it's hot for the boys.

It's morning before school begins, some of the students are walking around, some are chatting with their friends or at their lockers. None of the them seem to pay attention to the midnight blue haired boy leaning against the brick wall silently, Zexion doesn't look up or pay much attention to the other students that pass him all happy and such.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:47 am

Can i be Demyx? xD

lol I almost typed Zexion instead of Demyx xD
Back to top Go down
http://awesomemcasauce.deviantart.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Sure, XD I tend to accidently called Demyx, Zemyx ( his and Zexion's son) like I tend to call Roxas, Roxel
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:01 pm

lol good job. xD
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Hehee, and just add your part to the one above and there we are
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:06 pm

what about?
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:22 pm

I don't know xD
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Well it's quite simple, you just write Demyx's part using the part I put in my first post, it's the begining of the rp
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:38 pm

okay xD

Demyx walked into the school and stretched his arms into the air with a sigh. Firt day of grade 11.

"Ahh." Demyx said grinning as he waved to some of his friends from the year before and he walked over to them giving them all man-hugs.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:06 pm

hm... who could I join in as... *thinke thinkie*
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Hehee *cracks up laughing and glomp Demy*

Zexion looked up and saw a familiar mullet hair blonde, he just stared quietly. but soon turned his head in an atemp to ignoring him,' He better not think of hugging me,' Zexion thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm

hmm I got it! I'm gonna be SORA
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:36 pm

That's okay, just add on
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Sora looks around at the school, looking around if he could manage to see one of his friends
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:07 am

Demyx suddenly noticed one of his best friends, noticing his blue-hair style hadn't changed over the summer, still covering his right eye with the fringe of hair.

"Zexion!~" The mulleted blonde sqeeled and he started running towards the short emo with his arms outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:15 am

Zexion turns his head and sighed seeing the familiar blonde, he looked around for some escape route, but failed to find any.' might as well face it,' He turns to the blonde." Hello Demyx," he says calmly
Back to top Go down
Icerosedrag0n

Icerosedrag0n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:54 am

hiyas, guys! ^^ hey, can I join? if so, I would like to be Lux, bu if he's taken, can I be Xem??
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:00 am

Neither of them are taken, be whoever you want
Back to top Go down
Icerosedrag0n

Icerosedrag0n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:08 am

omg, Zexy!! *glomps*
kk, I'll be Luxord then ^^

Luxord was at his locker just down the hall from the other two, grabbing a book he needed for his next class. He looked up at hearing Demyxs' voice, smiling a little at him and Zexion as he walked over to them.
"Hey, guys. What you up to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:52 am

" trying not to be squished to death," Zexion answer, a quickly steps out of Demyx way making the mullet blonde runs into the lockers
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:33 am

Sora hears the familiar dirty blonde mullet guy's voice and sees him, Zexion and Luxord
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:34 am

"Ouuuch! Zexion!" Demyx said pouting as he rubbed hi9s forehead from smashing into the lockers. the blonde turned around to see two other familiar faces.

"Sora! Lucky!" He grinned and hugged them both in a big group hug.
Back to top Go down
Icerosedrag0n

Icerosedrag0n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

"Hi to you too, Demyx." Luxord said before he tried to get away from the blond, but failed.
Instead, he hugged him back, smiling a little. "O.k, Dem, you can let go now." Luxord stated.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:17 am

Zexion leaned against the lockers," So how was your break?" he asked, with his arms folded. He managed to avoid getting squashed thank god, but oddly he felt kinda bad about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts High School   Kingdom Hearts High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts High School
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massive Yaoi Project :: Random RP's-
Jump to: