Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Yaoi Project

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Massive Yaoi Project Empty
PostSubject: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm

out of conversation: I'm putting this up here, if I did put it up in a wrong place, just tell me. I did put up this one since yeah, it got lost and it looks like everyone have to write their part now even that they had done it ^^;

"I'm so gonna be late for class," I grumbled as I looked at my alarm clock for the twentieth time this morning. I only had one class today, but I hated that class. It was none other than calculus. I HATED calculus. What did calculus have to do with an art major? I then ruffled my blonde hair, letting it fall back in place like it always does, and grabbed my black messenger bag. I slung it over my shoulder, and quietly opened my door. I lived in a large boarding house with seven other men, all of which had their own routines and we all kept to ourselves mostly. Well, except for me and the redhead. He was an interesting guy and kept me amused.

I tiptoed down the hall and crept down the stairs, trying not to let them squeak so loudly this morning. I finally made it to the bottom step, and high tailed it out the front door, locking it behind me. The crisp autumn air froze my cheeks as I hurried out to the bus stop. I was too lazy to walk to the university that was only ten blocks away. That was one thing I learned while I was in college: college students are LAZY. I sat on the bench and waited for my bus.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

I smirked as I noticed the blonde kid leaving. He always left early. I then hopped off my bed, which was the top bunk and landed on the floor loudly.

"YO rise and shine people." I yelled with a larger smirk before I made my way to the kitchen. I then moved back the curtain for the window and looked down at Rox sitting on the bench. I smiled a little before making breakfast.

~~~~~~~

I swear to god, one day, I will kill Axel.
And that was my first thought every morning as I shot up from my bed, electric blue hair on the fritz, as the rest of me was. The covers around me flew to the floor as I ripped them off, and a low snarl ripped from my chest. My bright, golden-yellow eyes traveled over my wall to the clock. Six in the morning...?
"AXEEEEEEL!"

I leaped from my room and into the kitchen, still only in moon-covered pajama bottoms with no top as the faint sun shone on my abnormally pale skin. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen, my left eye twitching dangerously as I stared at the pyro in front of me. I clenched my fists, about ready to beat his brains from his skull.
"I TOLD you not to wake me up this early!"

I sighed, looking up at my clock on the wall, seeing that it was still early. ‘Damnit, why do they do this every morning…’ I thought, getting out of bed, not bothering to put any extra clothes on. No one seemed to mind if you only wondered around in your boxers. But that was because we where all guys here. No girls. None!!

I walked in to the kitchen from the other door, some of my silver hair falling in my face, in front of my orange colored eyes. (yes, there orange, I looked) “God, can you two be any louder?” I growled as I walked in to the kitchen. I shook my head as I walked past them, in only my boxers, and opened the front door to retrieve the news paper. “OH MY GOD!!” I yelled, running back inside, the paper in hand. I huddled close to Saix, him being the only source of warmth at the time. ‘I hate the cold…’ I thought.

---------
Twilighter-Avatard

I growled in pure frustration as Axel's yelling made me drop the test tube in my hand. That had been an important formula! It had taken me 4 hours to write the formula, plan the ingredients... Mumbling curses under my breath, I swept up the shattered glass and shiny emerald liquid. Damn kid. Thinking he could boss everyone around just because he was oh-so-cocky.

I slipped off my white lab coat and left my room, locking the door behind me. Didn't need Axel or Marluxia sneaking in there again and pulling a prank or stealing my boxers. I went downstairs and saw Saix and Xemnas standing close together, with the darker man shivering. I scowled.
"How adorable," I said coldly, and after glaring at Axel, I took the paper from Xemnas and stuck it under my arm. I proceeded to make myself a cup of coffee: black, of course.

-----------
baka-vampire said the following:

I got up to the sound of Axel's loud booming voice. God dammit! Must he always give me a rude awakening? A man needs his beauty sleep, you know. I mean, come on! i didn't get this hot over night.

I arose from my bed and walked towards the dresser. I noticed that i had a terrible case of bedhead and a slight morning wood. I tied my fluffy pink hair into a ponytail and slipped on a white tank top and pink boxers. I decided to water some of my plants before I headed out the door. As I headed towards the kitchen I could see Xemnas cuddling close to Saix. It looked kinda cute if you ask me.

When entering the kitchen only one thing caught my eye. Vexen. I've been looking at him a lot lately. I have no idea why though.

------------
AwesomeMcSauce said the following:

I opened one of my azure eyes yawning a little. I looked around my room noticing it was still dark I rolled over hugging my yellow star-shaped fruit plushie tighter to my chest nuzzling my brunette locks into it and I sighed contently closing my eyes again thinking, 'five more minutes won't hurt...'

---------
VaatiFan456 said the following:

I sat up at the edge of my bed stretching my arms and yawning. I walked into the kitchen seeing Marluxia sitting next to Vexen with a huge smile, Xemnas holding on to Saix with dear life, Axel leaning against the counter snickering. "Hey isn't Sora up yet?"
Everybody looked at me and shook their heads. I sighed and walked out the kitchen to get Sora up. "Hey Sora get up!" I shouted; Sora mumbled something and took his poupu fruit pillow and hit it against his alarm clock hitting me in the process.

-------------
KalahariMeerkatfan said the following:

I blinked my icy blue eyes when I heard my alarm clock go off, I grunted and pushed myself out of bed and into my bathroom.

I dressed and looked into my mirror trying to move my Midnight blue bangs to the side but failing, I just turned and walked out of my room. I wasn't a morning person and I wasn't in a good mood as I walked into the kitchen, I ignored the other people in there and got myself a drink before sitting at my place.

-----------
XxHotStuffxx said the following:

I woke up by Axel's yelling. I rose out from the bed and walked over my somehow messy room. Note-papers and music books were everywhere on the floor so I had to step carefully so I didn't destroy it. I finally made it to the door and poked my head out.
"Axel! Stop yelling!" I didn't know what the clock was but for me it could be what ever time on the day. I mumbled something for myself before I walked out from my room, my hair was not in it usual mulletstyle. No it was more standing out to everywhere. I walked down to the kitchen were I saw nearly everyone else. I didn't bother them with saying 'good morning', for it was not that for me.

---------
shroomergurl said the following:

I looked at my watch and then intently looked down the street. The damn bus was running late...again. Shit. That meant that I'd have to catch a ride with Demyx again. Well, to either ride with Dem-Dem or miss class again. I really did hate that class after all....and I could hang out with Axel all day. No, I really needed to go to class. I'll give the bus five more minutes and then I'll bum a ride from Demyx. I loved the kid to death, but he was way to hyper for me this early in the morning. I then began to shiver from the uncomfortable cold that was seeping through my hoodie. Hurry up stupid bus!

----------
Ldrmas said the following:

"You'd all quit your damn whining. I mean I'm making breakfast for all of you so shut up and come and get it." I stated rather loudly as I still moved about the kitchen. Oh Rox is still at the bus stop. Awsome. I quickly opened the window, letting the cold air come in and straight onto Xem I leaned out.
"YO ROXY!? You want some breakfast!?"

-----------
EmoAxelLover said the following:

I pushed Xemnas' hands away carefully, my face dusted a light pink.
"X-xemnas get a coat on or something..." I grumbled, looking at the ground with an angry pout. My eyes darted upwards as everyone came rushing in the room at Axel's mere exclamation. Well sure I'd been angry... but now everyone was up and it was freaking cold and I wanted to go back to bed.
And Xemnas, aka Mansex, was still clinging to me.
"Xemnas I'm serious... g-get off..." I sidestepped away from him, my elbow touching Demyx in the crowded kitchen. I growled and tried to calm my annoyance. I couldn't go getting freaked out; the day was just starting.

Besides... Xemnas wasn't all that bad...

~~~~~~~~~~

I glared at Axel, knowing he was doing this on purpose. “Sorry, Saix.” I said, relaxing a little as I stepped away from him. I sauntered over to Vexen, snatching the paper out of his hands. “I had this first. If you want it, you can wait.” I growled, glaring at him a little I leaned on the table, reading the first page.
Scientists find a new, rare disease the head line stated in bold letters. “Hmm…” I looked to the article that was indicated below the title in smaller print. The new disease has been named iglous, due to studies showing that it will freeze you from the inside out. It is rare, but once it is contracted, it is very contagious. As of yet, there is no known vaccines. “Vexen, what did you put in the water this time?” I asked as a joke.

----------

Twilighter-Avatard said the following:

Scowling, I shifted my gaze to him and was about to reply when something in my mind clicked. I snatched the paper from Xemnas’ hands, scanning the story. I threw it down on the table and pushed Marluxia (who had practically been sitting on my lap) off me. Everyone gawked at me as I hastily made an exit. Quickly I went upstairs to my room, math calculations running like crazy through my mind. That one test tube…

I unlocked the door and sorted through my research papers, discarding them until I found the right one. Formula #29… the one that had could cause disease if one ingested the smallest drop. I had tested this liquid on some rats living in the alley...and had seen them freeze from the inside out, just like the newspaper said. I had thought I had disposed of it properly… but if it had gotten into the water, perhaps not…
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:19 pm

I took a seat on Vexen's lap as he grabbed the paper from Xemnas. I took a quick glance at the paper. Apparently there's some rare disease going around or something. For some reason this got Vexen pretty ticked off, because he just pushed me off his lap. Usually I wouldn't care, but this upset me for some odd reason.

"Well looks like someones PMSing." I mumbled under my breath. I decided to go on and see what was up with Vex, like a good friend would do. Wait, why do I care about what's wrong Vexen? Since when did I become this over protective of a friend? I shrugged and continued my journey to Vexen's room stopping a bit to laugh at Riku who got a paopu fruit pillow thrown at him. Once I got there I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" he asked. i blushed a bit. "Its Marluxia!" I got butterflies as I heard the loud thumping of Vexen's footsteps draw closer to the door.

------------

"Morning riku..." I mumbled rolling out of the bed lazily landing on my knees and I crawled sleepily out of the room towards the kitchen getting there I couldn't see higher than anyone's knees, still crawling, I went to the fridge opening it and standing to look inside, ignoring anyone's 'good mornings' to me. I rubbed eye and yawned, noticing a curious blue liquid, I shrugged a picked it up opening the lid and putting the bottle to my lips tasting it a bit.

"Yummy." I mumbled, waking up more now that I had I drunk it happily, feeling the cold liquid soothe my slightly sore throat.

----------

I walked in and saw sora drinking the blue liuid and I ran over to him and took the liquid out of his hands " Sora how many times to I have to tell you, Don't drink strange liquids" I said walking over to the garbage can that was placed on the back patio. Sora wimpered and made a puppy dog face then I patted him on the head and walked to the table and sat down. " so basically Vexen is angry Xemnas hate the cold, Roxas is outside waiting for the bus and Axel is cooking breakfast, that's unusual for our usual mornings" I shrugged.

----------

" Axel, Shut up," I snap and put my earphones of my ipod on, I had to say Axel was a pain and It got me annoyed. Actually for my opinon all of them are idiots, except Demyx, I kinda have some feelings for him, not alot, but some. I lean back in my seat and turn up the volume so rock music blasts from my earphones.

--------

xxHotStuffxx said the following:

"Axel, when you really want to wake up someone. Don't wake up me. I was staying up the whole night working" I glared at the ginger and hadn't noticed that I hadn't change from when I did left my room, aka was still in boxer and my way to big AC/DC t-shirt. "Zexion, do you mind turn the volum a little bit down, if you have it that loud. You'll make damage on your hearing" I said as I poked the midnight-blue teen

-------

I looked up at the window that Axel was standing it, practically hanging out. I smiled.

“Yeah I guess so. The damn bus is late again!” I shouted back and grabbed my bag, going inside the house. The house was warm compared to the outside, and I left my bag next to the door and made my way into the kitchen. Everyone was in there. I laughed, realizing that Axel had woke everyone up.

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked as I sat down at the table.

------------
Ldrmas said the following:

"Roxy!" I shouted happily as I had just set down the platter of french toast for everyone to eat but then quickly went over to him and cupped his face.

"Good morning handsome." I added huskily before I leaned in close and kissed him deeply upon the lips. I absolutely love mornings when I get to do this.

-----------

I looked away from the redhead in front of me, not wanting to see his snogging. I mean c'mon, they were the only couple in the house yet they sure seemed to flaunt it. Weirdos...

I crossed my arms over my chest, thinking about what Vexen had just run out about. Hmm... maybe I should investigate... No, after breakfast. That french toast smelled too good. I sat myself down at the breakfast nook and grabbed a slice, placing it on my paper plate. We couldn't even afford real plates, nice huh?

I felt a sudden warmth next to me and glanced out of the corner of my eye. Xemnas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Saix, grabbing a piece of toast that Axel had made. ‘Maybe he did do something wrong…’ I thought, wondering at how Vexen had reacted. “Hey, Saix, can you pass the syrup?” I asked, pointing to the bottle that was out of my reach.
I also noted the bulenttes body language. I didn’t like the facet that Axel and Roxas where always acting like that. It made me jealous sometimes, making me want to have a special person like that in my life. ‘But no one here really likes me that much…’

----------

The last vile of it was in the fridge. I remembered putting it in the fridge so it would stay cool, even dying it a blue color as to warn people away. Most of the other men had learned by now that drinking unmarked bottles was a bad idea, since most of them belonged to me.

I whirled around, about to grab it from the fridge when a knock sounded on my door. Frustrated by the constant interruptions, I opened the door. I felt a tingle in my stomach as I saw Marluxia standing there. Wait, a tingle? And it was pleasant? Around MARLUXIA?? I shook my head and gave the pink haired man one of my rare smiles. "What is it, Marly?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Well I just came to see if you were okay. You kinda just stormed out of the room looking pissed off about something." I stood there looking at Vexen. My body began to move on its own and I reached out a hand and caressed Vexen's cheek. "I worry about you, Vex. I really do." I quickly pulled away realizing what I was doing.

Shit! Nice move, Marly, now he thinks you're a freak.

"S-s-sorry about that. Heh. I g-g-guess I should be going now!" I was stuttering! stuttering! Since when does the great Marluxia stutter?! I turned to walk back to the kitchen, but a hand grabbed me before I could move an inch.

------------

More awake now, I walked over to Riku, and plopped onto a stool next to him and leaned on the counter noticing the two making out in the middle of the kitchen.

"Could you guys not suck face here and get a room?" I said frowning at the two. suddenly, it wasn't Axel and Roxas and more it was Riku on top of me, Sora. I blushed madly shaking my head and looked down at my hands.

----------

Once I finished my breakfast I left for my room to get ready for school when I noticed Sora behind me with a huge smile on his face, the smile that he gives you when he wants your ice cream.I sighed and turned to face Sora " What is it Sora?", Sora shook his head and ran off giggling and hopping like a little first grader same old hyper sora I thought as I pulled on my hoodie over my pajama shirt, I was too lazy to change my shirt.

----------

I turned down my ipod and suddenly went red at the sight of Demyx, I quickly turned my head so nobody would notice. And I wish I hadn't, I make a face at Axel and Roxas, "Aww isn't that sweet," I say sarcastically before I get up and walks out to get away from the others, geez what a bunch of losers.

----------

In the eyecorner I saw Axel and Roxas make out. Oh great, what a nice start on a nice day, yeah right. I rose up from my chair and did make my way out from the kitchen. "I'm going to bed..." I said sleepy and walked off to my bedroom. Actually I just wanted to get away from them, except Zexion. I don't really know why I wanted to be with him, but I did just ignore that feeling wile I did walk away.

-----------

I pulled away from Axel a little and grinned before I planted a sweet kiss upon his lips. I turned and found some french toast and smiled more.

"Yummy..." I said and picked up a piece of the delectable breakfast item. Axel then wrapped his arms around my middle and I giggled a little at him.

"You know, some people don't really like pda's all the time," I smirked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ldrmas said the following

"Well if they don't like it, they don't have to look." I smirked again before leaning down and slowly began to kiss his neck, making slow moaning noises.

I placed my hand on the other side of his cheeck so that he could be closer to my cherry luscious lips.

-------

"Eh? Oh, s-sure." I raised a shaky hand and snatched the syrup up, and, while keeping my head down so I wouldn't meet his amber gaze, pushed it into Xemnas' hands. "T-there."

I felt his warm, soft hand on top of mine and I slowly raised my cherry blossom hued face. "W-what...?

----------
Icerosedrag0n said the following:

“Thanks, but I think I’ll skip out today.” I said, standing from the table, going back to my room. All the while, feeling as if I was going to gag. Once back in my room, I felt better. I grabbed a pair of pants, not wanting to be cold any more, then lay back on my bed, still fuming over Axels actions in the kitchen. I mean, really?! Some of us where trying to eat, and we have to put up with that too? I rolled my eyes, turning my stereo system on and up.

----------

Subconciously I grabbed Marluxia's hand. There was no going back now, I though nervously before swallowing and turning him to face me.

"That's...sweet of you to worry about me..." I felt myself blush before I hurriedly continued. "No one else really does...and...well...I..."I felt myself trembling. Me? Tremble? I've had raging heartless in front of me, drank countless possibly toxic formulas to see the results, been totally encased in darkness- and I was terrified of one silly little conversation? I looked into Marluxia's curious, luminous blue eyes. Oh so beautiful... I shook my head and started over. "What I'm saying is...I think that...it's highly possible that...umm, well...that I love you."
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Those three word melted my heart. "Vexen..." I held his face in my hands, looking strait into his dark green eyes. I smirked at him,"And what if i love you back?" I crushed my lips against his before he could answer. I smiled at the look on his face as our lips departed. Leaning on him, I pressed our lips together again. His cold lips felt amazing against my own. I rested a hand on his backside as I deepened the kiss. If being in love with Vexen was worng, then I never ever want to be right. I pulled away with an indecisive look on my face. I wanted to go further so badly, but i wasn't sure if he was ready.

------------

I stopped bouncing for a second feeling slightly colder than I had been the second before, probably just losing heat from bouncing around so much. Yeah, that's it. 'I'm going to go put on a sweater.' I thought to myself and started to walk back down the hallway I had crawled erlier that morning.

----------

I left my room to brush my teeth and saw Sora rubbing his arms then he walked into his room is a windoe open, I don't feel anything I thought to my self as I squished the toothpaste onto my tooth brush. as I brushed my teeth I saw sora walk back out with a sweater on and still rubbing his arms hmm strange then I spat out the tooth paste and rinsed my mouth.

----------

I though I heard Demyx's footsteps and I felt my heart beating, okay that was really freaky. But I soon ignore the feelings, I pasted Vexen's room not sparing them a glance,'oh goodie has this turned into the Boarding House of Love?' I thought to myself and shook my head, I soon found myself outside the library and I smiled.

----------
As I came into my room, I slowly manages to get through all the mess of music notes and other stuff. I got to my bed and laid down and tried to get some sleep. It was hopeless since my thoughs did drift away to the midnight blue haired teen. 'Why am I thinking of him? He is just my friend' I though as I looked up at the celling

-----------

I pulled Axel closer to me and I had dropped the piece of toast. I deepened the kiss and teased his lips with my tongue. I slid my slick muscle inside and explored his warm orifice. I smirked and pulled away.

"Y'know, I've decided that I'm not going to Calc today...." I said and pulled him closer to me. I smirked up at him and gave him "the look". He knew this look; I wanted to go play.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
LDRMAS said the following:

"Finally. I thought I had to wait for you to eat the waffles before I got you to stay." I said trimpuhantly and then smirked.

"Up you go." I chuckled as I then picked Roxas up and threw him over my shoulder.

"If any of you guys need us, be big boys and don't bother looking for us." I winked to all of them before saluting to them and walking rather proudly to my room.

------

"Oh lord..." I pushed my plate away, not feeling hungry anymore after witnessing Axel swapping spit with the blonde kid. I looked down at the flimsy table cloth, fingering my blue locks, my mind wandering to Xemnas.

He'd left a while ago... but even so I couldn't get his smell out my senses, his looks out of my mind...
"What is WRONG with me!?" I stood up suddenly, storming back to my room and slamming the door shut. I did NOT like him like that and I NEVER would!

----------

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Gee, today seems to be worse then normal! Maybe I could go talk to Saix. I’m so bored! I thought, getting up from my bed, turning my stereo off, then walking out to knock on Saix’s door. “Hey, blue wonder, mind if I come in?” I asked, observing Axel walked past me, carrying Roxas over his shoulder. “…Actually, how bout we go someplace. I don’t feel like having to stick around here all of a sudden.” I amended.

----------

I was shocked by what had just happened. Quickly I gained my composure and kissed the pink haired assassin back. As I twined my hands in his soft hair, I caught a scent of...Flowers? This seemed like too much, too soon...and I felt so embarrassed as Zexion walked by. Great. Now everyone would know.

That all changed when Axel hurried by with Roxas over his shoulder, a malicious grin on his face. Screw embarrassment. I wanted what they had. So why not get it? Still making out with Mar, I opened the door to my room and pulled him in, slamming it shut once he was in.

-----------

My body tingled as he kissed me. When he shut the door I removed my lips from his, "My, my, Sexy Vexy, someones rather eager," I smirked and made a gesture to the swelling underneath his zipper. I took my shirt off and laughed, "but your just gonna have to wait."

I passionately kissed him and threw him onto one of the near by tables. I let our lips depart and took a breather, "Lets see what happens if I do this." I poked the bulge in his pants with my index finger and chuckled as Vexen let out a sweet moan.

------------

I put on a sweater, feeling slightly warmer now I went back to the kitchen and sat on a stool.

"Is anyone else cold?" I asked wrapping my arms around myself and I took a piece of warm French toast.

----------

I left my room and went to go brush my teeth when I saw Sora shivering and walking down the hallway" are you alright Sora?" I asked. Sora just nodded and walked over to the heater system and turned it up " Sora it's like 70 degrees in here how can you be cold?" I asked then I rinsed my mouth and grabbed the floss and mouth wash.

----------

I looked up from my book and made a face," OMG, Will you two not do that," I groaned and burried my face into my book. I was going to be sick now for sure, I sighed and got up, tucking my book under my arm I walked out of the library and decided to head for the kitchen. As I walked in I noticed Sora was shivering and I frowned, I glanced at Saix and at Riku and looked puzzled, what the hell was going on?

------------

I got up as I couldn't get any sleep "Thank you Axel" I said to myself. I got over all the stuff in my room and walked out of my room. I had all forgotten to get dressed and were still in only boxer and way to big t-shirt.

-----------

I let out a little yelp as Axel flung open his bedroom door and kicked it shut with his foot. Then he slammed me down on the bed and dove into my neck, and began licking, kissing and biting just the way I liked it. I let out a soft moan as he teased that certain spot on my neck and I ran my fingers through his spiked red tresses.

"You don't mind what I do, right?" I asked slutly as I pinned his arms back against the bed and smirked widely. I leaned in close again and nipped at his neck.
"You gotta moan a little louder Rox, let the whole house know how much I love you." I hissed into his ear as my hand traveled down, down his curvlicious body.

----------

My face went pink as I looked up and opened my door, seeing Xemnas staring at me with a grimace. What had he said? He wanted to go somewhere with me? Just when I was having these weird thoughts about him he HAD to come and ask me something like that!

...But I still kinda did want to go. Besides, I could already hear Roxas moaning and I didn't want to stick around much longer...

"Umm... sure... Let me get ready..." I closed the door again, realizing I had said yes. Craaaaaaap!!! Now I couldn't just change my mind and- ugh! I shook my head and straightened up, picking out some random jeans (which I later found out were skinny jeans, but I didn't have the time to change them since Axel was already, erm, 'Working his magic'.), and a t-shirt and a light, grey jacket.

I swing back my door again, looking down at the ground and nodding to Xemnas. "Umm, let's go then..."

----------

While Saix got dressed, I went to my room to find a shit, since I was already warring a pair of semi-forum fitting pants. I smiled a little as Saix re-opened his door. “Cool, we can figure out where we’re going after we get out of here.” I stated, grabbing the blunettes hand with out thinking as I lead the way to the front door.
As we walked past the kitchen, I saw Sora, one of the younger guys in the boarding house, sitting on a stool, shivering. ‘Wonder what’s wrong with him…’ I thought absently.

----------

I moaned feverishly as Marluxia stroked my member, feeling like I was about to explode with agonizing pleasure. I tore off my own shirt, and reclaimed the assassin's warm, eager mouth. We were working on getting pants off - such bothersome articles of clothing - when a deep chill went through me. And it was different than the normal ice that I could summon. So I hesitated, shivering mercilessly. Trying to ignore it, I kept grabbing at Marluxia and nipping his neck, but soon my teeth were chattering. This isn't good, I thought as I trembled with cold.

---------------------------

I loved the taste of Vexen's mouth against mine. My shivers of pleasure rode through my body as or clothes dropped to the floor. After that Vexen began to act oddly. I removed my mouth from his and looked into his eyes. He was trembling so I assumed he wasn't ready. Just as i thought. I believe assumptions have been correct from the start.

I got up and gathered my clothes. Sighing I smiled at Vexen. There was so many things i wanted to say to him, but all that came out was a simple, "I'm sorry."

------------

I frowned slightly as basicaly everyone walked away from the kitechen, all the food Axel made still on the plates a steaming. and steaming equals hot, and hot equals what I definately was not. So I picked up some french toast with one hand and hugged my arms close to myself to try and keep some heat, but it just wasn't helping. I mean, I was wearing a goddamned sweater with the heat at like fricken thirty (celcius people *points to self* Canadian) and I was still cold. What gives?

------------

I walked into the living room and grabbed my bag, I placed my books in and sat down to watch TV, I switched from he music channel and switched it to the news Demyx and his music I muttered under my breath as I leaned in closer to the t.v to hear the news story. Sora walked in and sat next to, he was bundled up in I don't know how many jackets and scarves " hey Sora why are you all bundled up like that?" I asked, he ingnored me and Saix tugged my sleeve " come on let's go" growled Saix " Some one is grumpy this morning" I teased as I grabbed my bag and followed the others out to the garage.

I watched as they left, and sighed as I slumped into a chair. I didn't have school nor work today which meant I was stuck here with Flame boy and his blonde sidekick, yuck.

I twinned my finger through some of my midnight blue hair thinking of what I should do, I thought about seeing cousin but then again why drive all the way there, one idea ruled out and I didn't have many options left, man I hate this place.

I noticed fast that I wasn't dressed and got into my room, I took on some jeans which could go in the trash soon, but I kept them because they were my favorite pair. I then took of the AC/DC t-shirt and took on a black one with a rockband logo on it, I walked out of the room and walked down the hall.

As I walked down, I could hear Axel and Roxas have their special time. In this time of the morning, I didn't have any problems with it if they did it when I was not home. I spotted the midnight blue haired teen. "Hi Zexion"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Awsome Demy, *hugs* You're are truely the best
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:19 pm

thank you^^ Something to do when I just woke up XD
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm

*nodds*
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:16 am

So, the characters should start reacting to the heat in the house now xD
because it's like.. 70..? ferenhight. xD I don't know how to spell that so just sound it out xD
Back to top Go down
http://awesomemcasauce.deviantart.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:20 am

*cocks head* maybe...
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:57 am

It's acctually like 80 F xD
Back to top Go down
http://awesomemcasauce.deviantart.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:00 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:27 pm

um....we're missing a chunk of this project........lemme go see what i've got saved.....*goes to secret folder in note system on dA*......AH HA!!! i found it, and it's Riku's turn to write. no one post anything after this post unless it's Riku's part of the story. anyone who has questions/comments about the project needs to make a new thread about it in this category. we'll just make this thread strictly the project. SO no more chit-chat please! thanks Very Happy

-----------

"AXEL YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD!" I moaned and loudly as I could. He liked it when I was loud. I liked it when he teased my member. He certainly knew what the hell he was doing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ldrmas said the following.

I smirked again as I sucked longingly on his neck before letting my teeth brush against the skin. I then bit down as I slid two fingers inside my love. Oh if you haven't already guessed, I had gotten rid of the cloths a long long time ago..

------

Don't ask why I'd brought Riku along, he was an old friend and I decided I was NOT going out somewhere with Xemnas alone. Once we were all seated in the silver four door jeep in the garage, Xemnas driving of course as it was his, I sighed.

"So where exactly are we going?" I questioned as I buckled my seat belt slowly.

-------

I hit the button of the garage opener, waiting for the damn door to open. As soon as it did I hit the button again, driving out while it closed behind us. “I dot really care where we go, so I’m up for whatever you guys want to do. I don’t have to be in to work till like 7 tonight. So we’re free for the rest of this cold fucking day.” I stated, now driving on the road, just driving.

I was a little annoyed with Saix, though. I had been hoping it would just be ma and him today, he always brought Riku with us if we ever went out. Not that I had anything against the silver haired teen, but really? Did he have to come along on every trip with us?
Back to top Go down
https://massiveyaoiproject.forumotion.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 am

---Vexen's POV---

I looked up at Marluxia, still shivering. What was this odd shivering? I saw Marluxia getting dressed, I sat up and looked at him. "Why did you say you are sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 am

Marluxia's pov------------

I looked at him and gave him a small smile,"You're not ready yet," I told him gently. I sighed softly and then I turned to the door,"Maybe you will be ready next time," I exclaimed over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 am

pst, sora's turn now XP which means your turn again
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:48 am

oh, why don't we do our parts together, then when it's time to put it up then we can put them in their own places, it feel lonely when we do it this way, to me anyway.

Sora's pov------

I lifted my head up, my sapphire jewls watching the slightly older teen walk out the door. Despite feeling cold I also felt a small ache in my heart, we were best friends, but yet I always felt nervous around Riku, I didn't know why though.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am

--Riku's POV--

I sat in the car, I was allways dragged along with Saïx. I leaned back in the seat and was thinking of Sora and wondering why he was wearing so much
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 am

Zexion's pov--------

I groaned and got up, I was bored and decided to just walk around. I walked down the corridors, my earphones already in my ears and rock music coming from them. I pasted Axel and Roxas' room and groaned, despite my music I could still hear those moans, but a smirk curled on my lips, maybe I could make things turn my way.

I froze then snapped my fingers, a purplish shadow like flame appeared on my palm, I flicked it at the door and watched as it slipped under the door and then the moans went silent, and I gave a small smile, which was quite rare and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 am

--Demyx POV---

I looked at Zexion, wondering why he didn't say hi to me "Hi Zexion" I said again, in hope of he would hear me. If he keeps ignoring me, it makes it harder for me to tell him what I feel for him
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 am

Roxas' pov

I threw my head back and moaned loudly, my fingers tangled into the blood red spikes."A...Axel," I panted my redhead's name out.

( hey beside this one want to continue with the high school Kh role-play, I'm gonna post in there anyway, but if you want too than we can, like we did back at the forum)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am

(sure, but this one gets so comfusing for me)

Axel's POV

I smirked as I heard my lovers pant my name out
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 am

(is it because it's a different character each time? Oh do you know when the forum had went out, was It during the night? well for me it was)

Saix's pov----

I could see the pissed look on Xemnas' face, and to tell you the truth I felt kinda guilty. Why would I feel this way? but I suppose I just wanted somebody else to be there with me, why Riku? Well the kid did have school and weird that it wasn't where Roxas was going either.

(Why don't we do the idea I suggest, and write all of our characters' parts together)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:27 am

(I have no clue when the forum went out. But all the chanching with character makes me so comfused that I really can't focus on what to write and etc. It was much easier on the forum. What do you think of that we made the roleplays that we were on here? Just continuing, and when the forum is back up running, we can just copy everything we said and put it there.)

Xemnas' pov

I drived out of the garage and drove off, were? I didn't really care
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 am

(yeah, but what about the project, wait that could work, you play both Xemmy and Vexen should you could put both of their parts up)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 am

(changeing so freaking much on the characters comefuses me so I don't think I can make any differents with them at all)

Vexen's POV

I looked at Marluxia walking out of the room and sighed
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 am

(don't worry, we just need time. Oh did you take that personality quiz that I told you about? Have you seen that egyptian smiley too?)

Marluxia's pov----

I walked down the hallways to the basement, there I opened a door and stepped out. A smile crossed my lips as my eyes fell on my treasures, my beautiful garden, with many brillant flowers, I was also relieved that the frost didn't destroy any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Yaoi Project   Massive Yaoi Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Yaoi Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next