Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the picture but..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomeMcSauce

AwesomeMcSauce

I love the picture but.. Empty
PostSubject: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:23 am

Yeah.. my parents = hardcore christians= "WTF IS THAT?! ARE THOSE BOYS KISSING ON YOUR SCREEN?!" and yeah.. my mom saw the picure and was like wtf.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomemcasauce.deviantart.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

oh dear, I guess I'm not the only one having to keep this a secret, I have to make sure to pull up something good and if my labtop is being used I close whatever I'm doing
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm

ah geez...i didn't think this all the way through.....i'll fix it, just gimme a little bit, k?
Back to top Go down
https://massiveyaoiproject.forumotion.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:17 pm

kissing is nothing... I was reading a yaoi book and it came to a scene were I should hold the book somehow more closet, but I didn't. And my dad (which doesn't like gay peoples...) had to look over. Even worse he had to that too when I was reading a yaoi comic at my laptop... He must allways do that. And have asked about what Yaoi means since I had a background on my laptop which said "Yaoi, My anti-drug" and have wroted Yaoi on my nails out of boredom...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:17 pm

^^ lol wow........yeah i need to change the banner so that no one will get in trouble.....it's a work in progress so just bear w/ me, k?
Back to top Go down
https://massiveyaoiproject.forumotion.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm

okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the picture but..   I love the picture but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love the picture but..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massive Yaoi Project :: Gripes and Complaints-
Jump to: