Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any good advices, anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Any good advices, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Any good advices, anyone?   Any good advices, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 am

It seems like my parrents are completly ignoring me, Again... Yeah it have happend before. Well it happend either my sister's son is here which is every second week, and when my younger brother have a girlfriend. This time it's my brothers girlfriend. My parrent's are completly ignoring the fact that I am there and needs them when I'm in a really hard time. It's allways Tonje here and Tonje there(Tonje is the name on my brothers gf). They are forcing me to stuff Im not happy with like eating meat from animal(which they know I don't do) and stay out in a burning hot day. I am really sencitiv to sun and can easy pass out. Do anyone have a idea for how I can fix this problem?
Back to top Go down

Any good advices, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massive Yaoi Project :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: