Massive Yaoi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are writing a big fanfic based off of Kingdom Hearts that involves boy on boy love. If you don't like it then don't join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help please? (cosplay stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Help please? (cosplay stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Last year in November I some friends of my to cosplay characters from Kingdom Hearts. Most of my monny flys out of the window because of school and importan stuff, so now I won't be able to cosplay Axel as planned in this cosplay con in November. I explained it to one of my friends, but yet I don't think she fully understand.

Now, a friend of me have asked me if I'm going to cosplay Deku Scrub Link again, which I did in May. I said yes to him, since I only have to update few things on my deku scrub cosplay, and it wont be as much expencive as the Axel cosplay will, there I have to buy a wig for the cosplay, make a new organization coat, or at least fix the one I have and make chackrams. Alot more expencive than my deku cosplay.

Kim(my friend) have said he will make the mask I need for my deku cosplay, which is really kind of him. But can you guys help me of how I can explain to my friends that I can't be Axel without getting killed?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:49 am

well, i really don't think you can make it any clearer that you already did. i had the same sort of thing happen to me recently, except i was invited to go to a CON and i'm a poor college student lol so i couldn't go and i had to explain to all my friends that i'm poor and i can't go. after i repeated myself for the 100th time, they finally understood that i was broke. maybe if you keep telling your friend that you're broke and you don't have the money to cosplay as Axel, she'll finally get it.
Back to top Go down
https://massiveyaoiproject.forumotion.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:53 am

okay, it's just that I've got alot of my friends to join and I've even begged some to join too. I just hope everyone will understand
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:39 am

i'm sure they will, honey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:04 am

the one I got to be Roxas wasn't so happy about that I couldn't be Axel
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:00 am

lol well, speaking as a fellow Roxas cosplayer, i've been w/out an Axel before and lemme tell you it's not so bad.........just don't wonder off by yourself at a CON dressed at Roxas...........you'll get kidnapped and spanked by the fangirls..............
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:16 am

thank god they didn't do it to me at free comic book day con. No one touched the Deku Scrub Link =3 I think they were to scared since I had twillight princess Link and twillight Princess Dark Link on my side XD
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

lol good one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help please? (cosplay stuff)   Help please? (cosplay stuff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please? (cosplay stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massive Yaoi Project :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: